Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10
- 2 avocados
- 1 pack Out Aisle Sandwich Thins (Original, Italian or Jalapeño)
- 1 pound of preferred protein (chicken, tofu, steak, shrimp ect.)
- 1 can of diced jalapeño
- 1/2 pound of fajita mixed vegetables (bell peppers, red onion)
- 4 tablespoons pico de gallo
- 1/2 onion freshly diced onion
- 1 bunch of cilantro
Serving Size: 2 tacos – protein dependent on allowed amount per individual meal plan
Step 1: Compile your favorite taco ingredients.
Step 2: Use a skillet, oven, panini press, or toaster to warm up your Outer Aisle sandwich thins
Step 3: Build your taco with your protein first. Add your favorite toppings, like onions, avocado, cheese, sautéed peppers, etc. Plate & enjoy!
Recipe compliments of outeraisle.com